Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, June 17, 2005

In the Mitt!

Awe yeah. I'm back in the Mitt...lookout! A non-eventful trip here to Michigan (I slept on the plane) has led to an awesome time here at the rents house. It has been chilly, only getting up to about 65 the last two days. But hey, it's friggin Michigan...could I expect anything less? =P

I visited with my college friend Sara yesterday. It's the first time I've seen her in 2 years and she's doing very well. We had a great lunch and talk about our lives. I forget how much I enjoy being around people that miss me, love me, and are dying to know about everything. She and her hubby Bob have a dog and a new house just outside of Detroit...it makes me totally stoked to see how happy she is. I miss her optimism.

Went shopping with the Moms today. Good convo, good times, and good eats. Had Middle Eastern last night (btw, we need some good mid-east cuisine in Naptown) and good a Big John sub for lunch today. Gonna spend some qt with my Daddy tonight and take him to see Star Wars for Daddy's Day on Sunday. Rock on.

Big plans for tomorrow: I GET TO SEE MY DIDDY! I'm headed back to the Ann Arbor area to see my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Look out. If the earth shakes, it's not cause there are earthquakes in LA, it's because two halves have joined in Ann Arbor. Ho!

Note to self: They say "don't ever forget your roots," but I think women in Flint have forgotten that when you bleach your hair, that phrase doesn't apply! Sheesh. Throw up the "W" for White Trash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker