Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Holy Schikes!

What a weekend. Action packed and tons of fun. Not only was it a pay-day weekend (score), but it was the Tiki Bar opening down at Solomon's Island. I've never been to the opening festivities, but this year was an exception.

First, I owed Raymond since he came with me for the opening night of the play, Footloose, at Htown. It was less than stellar, so we left at intermission to meet up with his posse holding it down at the Tiki Bar. It was freakin cold as all get out Friday night. I didn't drink, but the boys did. Then we went back on Saturday afternoon with more of our mutual posses (and more of my peeps showed up later) and we chilled from about 4 pm til about 10 pm. Solid. Between falling down drunken stupors, puke in Ray's truck, Mojo's card tricks, and huge balls it was certainly an experince to remember.

It was a fabulous time...plus I got some qt with my boy. It was great spending time with him AND my peeps for a change. Nice combination. It was a moment to sit back and see how far my existence here in MD has come in just 2 and a half years. I had such a great time with him this weekend...cleaning the cars, chillin with Tam, Adam, Marisa, Jen, and Dana, and being creative without proper provisions. =P

Today was fine. Kids took their performance assessments today...aka the essay portion of their final exams. I'm afraid to look at them. I'm hoping they're better than what I'm expecting. Crazy time of year is starting though. 2 weeks til prom. 4 weeks left with seniors. 40 days of school with the rest of the hooligans. PAR-TAY!

Note to self: Playboy came to the house today. Why? Dunno. Found out that a kid I put in Alt. Ed. is officially a supplier. A boy broke my sister's heart on Friday for no reason. Ray made a hilarious frog film. What's the connection? Unless you're a bunny with drugs, angst, and a camera...you'll have to turn to Maggie Moos, Ben & Jerry, and Sex and the City for therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker