Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Final Countdown

So I've decided that things are sunnier with countdowns. And yes, the jock in me is currently singing the oh-so-fabulous tune by Europe. So here's a list of the most important countdowns to date...

16 days of asshole seniors who think they rule the world.
35 days of slacking juniors who could give a rat's ass about the rest of the school year.
1 more day of SAT class...can I get a witness?
3 more research classes...THERE IS A GOD (who enjoys watching me sweat the rest of that countdown)
1 week til my final...2 weeks til my presentation.
36 days until I'M FREE from the confines of my classroom.
2 days til my Momma comes.
1 day til I see my favorite boy.

Note to self: don't ever forget the effectiveness of "I'll wait" among the youth of today. McC: I'll help you write the book. =) Get hype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker