Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Slowly but surely

What a weekend. Prom on Friday, research paper and painting Saturday, more research paper and more painting on Sunday. I'm tired...but still going...must prepare for a long week ahead.

Friday night was fun. I'm glad I went out with Brian, John, Jen, Kristen, and Vikki. We hit Monterrey's for dinner and then were awed by how awesome our kids looked. Needless to say, I was nearly dragged onto the dance floor by several students. AND they snagged some pictures of me dancing with Kristen and John. Yikes. I guess I have a reputation. =)

Saturday...we spent most of the day painting. Between Saturday and Sunday, Vikki and I painted the townhouse. It is awesome. It is amazing what paint can do for a Granny-fied place. I can't wait to move!!

Note to self: Just click Ray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker