Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, April 25, 2005

A Long Week...on Monday!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. I'm exhausted, physically and emotionally, and it is only Monday! I guess this is just proof that I am not a spring chicken any longer.

This past Friday, I took Vikki out for a night of dancing at Have a Nice Day Cafe...a place we've tried to go several times, but never have gone when it is open. We had a blast, dancing the night away. Here's a shout out to all her LAME friends who bailed at the last second. We had fun without you. Na na na. We'll definitely need to hit that spot again...sooner than later.

Needless to say, due to the lateness and nature of the evening, Saturday was a recovering day. Oye. I'm not able to rebound like I used to in my days of yore. Not so fun...

Got in the first fight with Raymond. Also not so fun...but resolved. Nuff bout that.

Tonight really has one goal: sleep. SLEEP. Not a whole lotta sleep the past 4 days, so Miss Turner needs some rest, or my students may feel their teacher has been replaced with an extra from the thriller video. No lie.

Note to self: A quote to leave you with..."We'll put her in a friggin petri dish and look at her under, you know, one of those things." I love you TrayD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker