Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday Monday

Dude. One step closer....to the weekend!! When does it become totally psychotic to think of Monday as one step closer to the weekend?? Hmmm. I think I'm actually one step closer to the 5th floor at Calvert Memorial. Sheesh...do you blame me? Between my students' cases of spring fever, prom this Friday, seniors (nuff said), moving, grad class, and winding down from the Momma's visit...I'm losing my freaking mind!

Speaking of which...Momma visited! She came in on Thursday evening and left early on Sunday. It was a nice visit filled with shopping, grading, food, and the meeting of the boy. Awe yeah. Apparently there was a heart-tearing threat toward him, but if that's all she said to him, he made it through unscathed. I was glad that she gave her relative stamp of approval...makes me feel like I'm not losing my mind so much.

Overall this past weekend rocked. I got some quality time with my favorite boy and now it seems that everything is kosher in that department. Now it's time to look ahead at the massive amounts of shite ahead!

Raymond: she's capable of so much more...and you haven't even met my dad. Work your magic son. =)

Note to self: Does this constitute bipolar: one group of my students is planning my birthday party (since they feel it is absolutely necessary to make a huge deal about it) while another student told me he hopes I get hit by a car...what am I supposed to do with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker