Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

De-Nile...the best medicine?

I've decided that being in denial rocks. If I don't face my sources of displeasure, then I can believe they don't exist. This is the way I'm handling Grandpa until I have to face the fact when I get to Florida. Hook, line, sinker.

Grad school sucks, but I have 5 more classes...and one huge project. Hopefully I'll get through it unscathed and relatively satisfied. Especially if you consider that I won't have to take another stinking class until February. How awesome is that!

Note to self: Why do people get freaked out when I cry? Am I that scary? Or is it that for once I'm thinking about myself and NOT about them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker