Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Aye Mami.

Bullet form since I'm that tired.

*Yesterday was rough. I'm still in a lot of denial during the day...but nights suck.

*Gunny Dunn is totally kickin my ass...or should I say abs. I'm feeling muscles (out of soreness) that I didn't know existed. Granted I still can't see them, but HOLY SCHNIKES I can feel em. I'd better have a 24 pack by the end of the summer.

*Played vball with the girls tonight. 20 peeps total. Numbers rise as a certain person isn't there. Coincidence? I think not.

*Had lunch with Erin and chilled with the Redgates this afternoon. Fabulous and awesome. Just what the doctor ordered.

Note to self: Why is it necessary to drive 40 mph when it is sprinkling? Can anyone clear this up for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker