Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Before I go...

Just a quick note before I head to see my bestest friend in the whole world...

Vikki: Have a totally kick ass time on the cruise! No more thoughts of all the crap that's buggin you and you can escape your experience in the body wagon. Creepy! Have a fab time.

Carol: Good luck at the new store. I know you'll rock their Cold Water Creek world...take names. You'll want a bulletin board of all the old people you've dressed. Hey, you never know, they could have connections...=P

Things in Michigan are, well, chilly! I shot some hoops with my Daddy last night. Just like old times. It's nice to visit here, but not gonna lie, I could never live in Flint again. Augh. Too many racist white trash jerks for me.

Note to self: no matter how old you are, Mommas still like to open the door and wake you up 2 minutes before the alarm goes off. Throw me a friggin bone here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker