Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunny Days

And the sun shall rise again! Day two of absolutely beautiful weather...and I'm reaping the benefits. There's something about opening the windows, running in the sun, and 60 degrees that just makes life better. Especially since I had a rough week and some definite crap going on in my head that needed to be released on Friday...this weekend was the right one to have nice weather.

BTW, Vikki once again proves how much she rocks and how grateful I am that she "gets" me and is willing to force me to take care of my shit. A much needed impromptu happy hour complete with Sunset Passion Coladas, cheddar biscuits, and awesome convo got me back to where I normally am on the "girl-o-meter." Clutch.

Chilled with my favorite boy yesterday...with a twist. I was the token girl amidst a group of his college buddies. They get together every now and then for food and movies...so I got to tag along. Needless to say, each time I meet another facet of Raymond's friends, I learn so much more about him. He is quite a character...but even moreso this time...his friends made me miss my college boys a lot. Watched a horrible movie, Sin City. If you were considering it, save yourself and don't. Boring and retahded.

Today has already been pretty productive...some papers graded and entered into the gradebook, 2 loads of laundry done...and now I'm off to run and do some errands.

Note to self: Beware of singing/sombrero yielding restaurants with Raymond...he's a fan of the singing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker