Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, April 04, 2005

don't kill the flowers

That's right. It's Monday. I have been in possession of a pot of beautiful violets for 24 hours. They're still alive...now. Raymond told me to make sure they don't die...so I'm determined not to kill the violets. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not completely incapable of keeping plants alive. However, I'm not sure if I can handle the pressure of being told not to kill them.

Vikki and I went paint sample shopping today. We are totally stoked about our new townhouse...probably even more stoked about the prospect of re-painting the joint. It reeks of old-people smell and taste, so it is in the best interest of all those involved that Vikki and I fix the terrible injustice done to the place. We've got our colors picked. Next is to establish the crew. Clutch.

Grades were due today; I'm prepped and ready for the barrage of asshole parental units that will blame me for their children's miserable grades. All I have to say: Bring It On.

Note to self: People in Beamers are assholes that don't know how to drive in parking lots...but Trader Joe's saves the day with cheap cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker