Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, April 01, 2005

And the winner is...

It's Friday, it's payday, AND it's the end of the longest 4-day week ever! Can I get a witness? With the end of the 3rd quarter this past Thursday and grades due on Monday...I find myself swamped and stressed and TIRED. Sheesh. Who knew just how fast things would get back to "normal" after a nice long week of spring break? I'm actually in pretty good shape for grades though. Only a few papers to grade and last minute changes to the gradebook/comments, etc. Not too shabby.

AND I didn't get April Fool's joked today. I was really surprised. I figured at least one of my students would get me today. Sweet. Apparently the wrath of Turner has rightfully installed immense fear in them.

Vikki and I are hoping to nail down some plans for new digs this weekend. Trying to get approved for a loan, trying to locate something I can afford in the Annapolis-esque area...and trying to get a grip on the reality that I have no money to afford a place in Annapolis...EXHAUSTING. We'll have to see...

Tomorrow I get to see my favorite boy again...hang with him and his sister's crew. Not too shabby!

Note to self: Don't go to banks with loan guys who stare at your chest 3 times for longer than 2 minutes per glance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker