Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back to the Grind

It is amazing to me just how fast stress hits after a week of vacation from the j-o-b. Between my students hyped on their Easter goodies, my own lack of motivation, and the rest of the daily grind beating my head...I'm EXHAUSTED. Sadness settles knowing it is only Tuesday. Ah me.

The only saving grace is that the birds were chirping at 5 am and the sun had risen as I drove the 30 miles into work. Money. It was also pretty warm today...rock on! Except the memories of my insanely hot room are quickly returning as I sweat through most of the lessons today. A girl can't have everything I suppose.

I also got my hair did...and Jeffry went nuts with the products. I think I've found a secret weapon to reinforce buildings: hair products. They are made to withstand hurricane-force winds. I swear.

Note to self: Will Smith was right...parents just don't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker