Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Gyms, Beaches, Showers, and Clothes...Oh My!

As you may have guessed, I am back in the full-swing of fall...which means, I sleep at home and live at school. =)

Volleyball season has started and the team has survived a harrowing experience in OC, 2 scrimmages, and 2 full weeks of kick-ass conditioning. They look good and I'm very optimistic about our chances of fulfilling our season's goal of taking our team all the way to the championship trophy. Any team that stave off Laverne's pool workout, the drunk Canadian stalker, 100 degree heat in the gym, AND laugh about it is gonna make it far.

School started last Tuesday and I am excited about this year's crop. They seem to be energetic and fun...but again, it may just be "showing off." We'll have to wait and see in a few weeks once the novelty has worn off. I am encouraged that all but one turned in their first assignment. Massive improvement from last year.

I attended Marisa's surprise bridal shower yesterday. Nothing beats surprising someone who finds everything out ahead of time. She had no idea!! HA! It was a great afternoon and fun company too. Hats off to the future Mrs. Saville!

Note to self: Tax free stuff is ALWAYS more appealing than normal sale stuff. (and easier to justify I might add.) Everyone needs "a mitt," right Marisa? And ice cream makes everything better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker