Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Scuse me??

So I spent a day helping Casey paint her new crib (aka the former Sammons household). It looks fabulous now after rolling 2 coats of peach paint all over the place.

BUT apparently something happened whilst I was sweatin' to the 80s in la casa de Mitchell yesterday.

On my drive this morning, I noticed that there are some trees that have leaves that are starting to change...and gasp...even fall to the ground. Scuse me?? I do believe it is still officially summer. We still have temps in the 90s. We're still swimming in the pools. We're still craving Rita's Italian Ice and Ben & Jerry's. Ok, so maybe that last one never stops, but still. The leaves are starting to change ALREADY!

Is this just reminent high-ness from painting? Is this a facade? Is this a hallucination? Did I hiberate for a few months and think it was only one night?

Note to self: Try not to listen to Justin Timerlake's new song. Not only will it get stuck in your head, you'll want to keep listening to it...so stop the insanity before it starts.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM , Blogger MAMA said...

    As a teacher you want summer to last f-o-r-e-v-e-r,but what you saw is true. Fall is sneaking up fast. Nature didn't want it to be a shock so she just leaves a few little early hints and you picked up on them.
    Happy Fall!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker