Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, June 26, 2006

The June Bug

So...it's been awhile since I've blogged. Here's the skinny...

-School is OVER. Amen. Rough end to a rough year. Nuff said.
-Surprised the Dad for Father's Day with a 4 day trip to the Mitt. Good times in the frigid north.
-Finished one grad class, in the midst of another, one on the horizon. Don't be jealous.
-Threw a bday party for Jen and Josh. Good times, good food, good dancing, and a sobriety checkpoint test aced. Go Brian go!
-Celebrated Karyn and Josh's graduation from grad school. So proud and so jealous!
-Baby Sister's 25 now. Damn I'm old.
-End of the season party with Heidi and Black Attack. Despite the rain, we still had a blast.
-Pimped the outside of the house with some flowers from Home Depot. Don't ask me what kinds they are cuz all I'll say are red, white, and blue.

I love being a normal adult...meaning that I get up at a reasonable hour and go to sleep at a reasonable hour.

Note to self: Friends don't let friends work with controlling, nosy, old, out-of-shape, bitchy adults who are so insecure that they let it affect their ability to be SANE. Roots are in (haven't you heard?). Project Runway and America's Next Top Model are the BEST shows...no matter what you say...judge me anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker