Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Burn Baby Burn.

It is friggin hot hrrre. Jesus Mary and Joseph. This is hott.

And thank the lord that the gym camp is in this week has ac that works...or else there'd be 16 campers and 3 coaches in a bad place right now.

Camp is fun. I'm stoked to get to work with Billy...he sees and teaches the game the way I do, so it is a great working relationship. I'm also thinking he'll be able to give me some pointers on my game so I might be able to salvage my dying arm.

Note to self: Ritas is awesome. 27 is old. Tans fade fast. SO, the moral of the story should be to eat what tastes good, deal with getting fat cuz you can't help it...and embrace the lard to keep your tan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker