Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Automobile?

It's official. I hate car maintenance.

I have spent 10 hours at the garage in the past 2 days...and my car is STILL not fixed! They have conveniently discovered another problem with my posessed car that, of course, costs more money. When all is said and done, I will have spent over a grand on my car in the past 2 weeks in parts and labor.

What the hell?!? I could understand and validate this outrageous cost if I were careless and wrecked my car. But all of this is because my car started wiggin out on my way back from Florida.

I'm beginning to wonder if the counter dudes just like hanging out with me so they're wrecking my car to keep me coming back.

Note to self: Imported alcohol does wonders for the soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker