Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, June 05, 2006

4 Down.

Today was the last full day with students. My kids took their exams, so officially, I'm done with my 4th year of teaching. Can I get a witness??

And kudos to Mitch for tackling her first year with more grace than most. Here's to you Ms. Thang. =)

It's weird, but I almost can't believe that I've been doing this for 4 years. It is by far the job I've had the longest (other than babysitting, but I don't think that is a real job). I've lived here in MD for 4 years?!?! Why do I still feel like such a foreigner still? I still don't know my way around very well. I still don't know where things are. I still sound like a flippin northerner...eh? =)

Ah well...at least I can look forward to another kickin summer of volleyball, working out, camps, grad class, Chi-town, and chillin with my peeps...and unlocking the mysterious lives of Maryland residents (like my shady neighbor).

Note to self: (from 5th period psych today) I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker