Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Ladykillers

SO I finally went and played grass doubles at Crofton Middle last night. Heidi has been trying to get me out there all summer long and there has always been something getting in the way. Until last night. Oh Nelly. I knew it would be a totally different game than sand or indoor, but holy schnikes! It was fun, but sheesh, I couldn't play as well as I had hoped. Perfectionism lives on.

Dad came up with a name for the women's team that Heidi and I play on: The Ladykillers. Pun intended. Good one Dad.

Note to self': I'm gonna admit it. I'm addicted to On Demand. I can't stop. I need to know about On Demand support groups. Between Sex and the City and Bullshit...I might not ever have a life again. Donations to "Save Shari's Social Life" can be made to 1-800-loveher.

PART II
So I'm looking through this Hallmark ornament magazine that Vikki has stashed in our coffee table. Explain this to me. In what world do Scarlet O'Hara and the Mystery Machine belong on the same page? Michael Vick has his own ornament? What is the world coming to?

And secondly, what does it take to get your own ornament?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker