Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Oldies but goodies.

Have you heard the new Bruce Springsteen song?? I'm obsessed since my man played it for me last night.

Check it out here.

Too bad youtube blocked the video. It is refreshing to hear some solid music by someone who used to rock when I was a wee little tot. It give me hope for the music world....maybe this song can beat out some of the earth-shattering lyrics atop the charts today:
....let me buy you a drank....
....i don't need the cheese or the car keys boy i like you just the way you are...
....g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s yeah...

Note to self: Use quotes from student papers to write the next hit song...alone in my principals...(please get it baby sister).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker