Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, October 01, 2007

I will survive...

Yes I know. It's been awhile...but I'm so swamped with volleyball and teaching that I hardly have time to eat and sleep. Sheesh I'm tired.

But I need some help on this one. Halloween is right around the corner...and we all know that means it's time for the witty costume. Hmmmm. I don't have time to think, so what do YOU think I should be?

Requirements need be:
  1. Funny
  2. Ironic
  3. Clever
  4. Easy to put together (budget and time are NOT on my side)
  5. Slut-factor need be included
  6. Can work as a duo with Justin
Post it soon!!

Note to self: Find a way for papers to grade themselves.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    MY IDEA RULES!!!! And covers all of the above!

     
  • At 2:34 PM , Blogger MAMA said...

    A cheerleader and football player are always good and of course easy, especially when you are the football player and Justin is the cheerleader! I want to know Justin's idea. He appears to be really excited about it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker