Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Can anyone tell me why my blog won't let me title anymore?

SO, today was day 2 of Turner's volleyball camp. I'm exhausted, but the 34 campers rule! This camp is the 7-9 graders...and I like the mix of half experienced, half no clue kids. They make me laugh, especially with the "sumos" in warm-ups. There is something particularly hilarious about them squatting to the floor and screaming "oootttaaaahhh."

The best news is that I have 3 boys amidst the sea of pre-pubescent estrogen. I can't stress how STOKED I am to have the boys. I have the grassroots of a men's team starting. The 3 are actually pretty athletically inclined and seem to enjoy volleyball...so I'm jumping all over them, gently persuading them on WHY they should continue to play volleyball... Stay tuned while I work my magic.

The unfortunate thing is that I'm supposed to have 4 former players helping me. Today, I had 2. Not cool. How did volleyball players get so unreliable?? Hmmm.

Note to self: Nothing tops a day better than double stuff peanut butter Oreos...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay, I think I know the answer to your original question. Because I'm sort of having a similar problem. You have to put your cursor into the body box, and then hit "Shift-Tab" to get to your title box. There seems to be something wrong with the line up in blogger's HTML. Maybe it's since they changed to Autosave. But I haven't blogged much since they made that change. Oh, and I could also be completely wrong. I'm getting used to that... :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker