Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

If it ain't broke, it ain't mine.

I'm living in technological hell.

  • My camera was (and is no longer) broken. Stupid campers.
  • My hard drive DIED. 4 trips to the Geek Squad later, I have a new hard drive, NONE of my old files, and now I get to redo EVERYTHING.
  • My car lighter isn't working anymore, which is totally lame since now I can't charge my phone OR my iPod while driving.
  • AND today, my left front headlight went out.
It all started with the tv. What's next...WAIT...I retract the question. I don't want to know.

Note to self: Service plans rule. Double days are OVER. I love food and sleep...and a little bit of Greek time.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM , Blogger MAMA said...

    I thought bad things happened in threes. Do you always have to push the natural order of things?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker