Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

TIREd.

First: Who knew how important tires are? Wait. That sounds stupid. Let me try again. Who knew how much tires really impact the ride of the car? I just invested (and I do mean INVESTED) in new tires for Anna and WHOA NELLY! She doesn't squeal, shake, wobble, spin, hydro-plane, or make so much noise anymore. I had no idea that those issues were all tire-related. I feel like a bad mom for not taking her in for new tires sooner...since I was scolded by the tire-dude for not buying them 25000 miles earlier.

At least I can play the girl card there.

Second: What about March makes us teachers so exhausted? Is it that there aren't any breaks of student contact? Is it that it is almost the end of the year, but not quite? Is it the weather change? I'm not sure if it is one or a combination of these things, but DUDE. I'm totally shelacked with work and no time/energy to complete it! Ick.

Note to self: Beware the Ides of The Htown Steppers...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM , Blogger MAMA said...

    Cute play on spelling and meaning in TIREd. I like it.
    I do hope that Anna's caregiver has learned an important lesson on the care and time line of tires.
    Happiness is a smooth ride!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker