Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Fame Game.

Ok, so I've just spent the last 30 minutes discovering a new online toy: www.myheritage.com

The obsession begins when you click on the celebrity look-alikes link and a prompt comes to scan your photo in. The "scanner" will "read" your picture, then provide you with 10 celebrity look-alike photos. The program will tell you what percentage your photo matches the celebrity.

It is really an interesting concept...and some of the matches are amazing. I never realized how much Amanda Bines and I look alike. Another hit I got a few times was Laura Linney and the flute girl from "American Pie."

BUT. Do I really look like Lisa Ling? Lance Bass? David Schwimmer? And better yet, how do I go from looking similar to an Asian woman to a gay blonde man within the same picture? Hmmm.

And here's the funny part. I scanned a picture that had a former boyfriend in it...and the first matches at 80% for the two of us: Lance Bass (me) and Magic Johnson (him). Ummmm. Could that be a sign of why the relationship didn't work?

Note to self: Find the freaks who are STILL watching American Idol and isolate them from the herd, thus leading them to a Darwinian "death." Let's rid our tvland of reality tv!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM , Blogger MAMA said...

    re: Note to Self "AMEN!!!"

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger Jimmy said...

    My number one look alike by 76% was Jennifer Anaston. It sort of freaked me out actually. I mean, I try fairly hard to not look like a hot woman.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker