Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Where's the winter wonderland?

So I have been in the north now for a week. AND WHERE IS THE WINTER? It is supposed to be freezing cold, snowy, slushy, icy, and MISERABLE. That's why I visit here. I get in touch with my northern eskimo-esque roots and "love" the weather for the week or so I'm here and return to the coolness of the coast.

It has tried to flake once. It has been 40 degrees. And the sun has been out. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

It is a tragedy of the utmost proportions. Michigan is supposed to be cloudy, gray, and crappy. It has been the opposite, thus throwing off my chi.

Other than the messed up "winter," it has been nice to chill (no pun intended) with the fam and enjoy the holiday season. I don't miss the trashiness of Flinttown inhabitants. I do enjoy hearing the Canadian pirate accents. Shiver me timbers is coming back, just in case you didn't know.

Note to self: There is NOTHING better than sitting on your hind-parts all day while eating and watching movies.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker