Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Memories...

The only thing cuter than a little boy with curly blonde hair tightly gripping his mother's finger, trottin along at the mall is the t-shirt that he was wearing:

"What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's."

Not only did I giggle (and make other people look at me curiously at why I'm laughing at myself), but it made me think about all the good times and "secrets" that my grandparents made my sister and me keep on our sleepover nights.
  • all the pizza and candy we ate.
  • the movies we watched...mostly "Annie."
  • how late we stayed up...and how we'd run to get in bed at Gma Roger's house when we heard the garage door open...
  • bunny cookies.
  • bowling.
  • arcade games.

Ah, the olden days when life was simply about cartoons and sugar highs.

Note to self: We are at the half-way mark of volleyball season. We are half-way to our goals for the season. Can I get a witness?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM , Blogger MAMA said...

    The only thing cuter.....
    a beautiful little girl hanging on to daddy's finger with the cutest dimple, blonde curly hair, sparkling eyes and a mind full of questions:)
    Memories like that help the worst of days seem to fade away.
    Not to mention, blow dried, wonderwoman, kitchen picnics, and
    "kiss me I've got the signal"
    There was nothing cuter then or now in this universe :)
    I liked this posting!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker