Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Back in the Saddle...again

Is it possible to build a tolerance to one's job? Only to go through a withdrawal of sorts and then get drowned in sorrow at the job's return?

I say this on my first day back from a week's vaycay from my an-hells...and I'm totally dead tired. A week of getting up at "normal time" and going to bed at "normal time" killed my work tolerance to getting up at the butt-crack of dawn...making today's alarm the true sound of the devil.

Is it possible to build a tolerance? Do doctors have this problem? Lawyers? Mail persons? Nail technicians? Help!! No towel, need sleepy.

Note to self: Sugar crashes are worse than caffeine withdrawal. Chocolate is an addiction. The Cadbury Cream egg Gods hate me I'm sure of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker