Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Prince of the "Revolution"?

As a fan of Dave and Busters, I can see the appeal of wanting to play the best games (aka skee ball) and enjoy the company and craziness of one's companions. However, at what point do you become obsessed, nay even a fanatic? I believe I have found the answer: The dude at the Dance, Dance Revolution game.

I have been to Dave and Busters twice...dude was there both times and always at that game. I mean, he's a pro. He brings a water bottle and even wears lifting gloves to prevent chafing while he firmly grips the bar to allow his feet to move faster (a move he patented I'm sure). I'm not sure if he thinks Dave and Busters is a gym, but he's sweatin out all his worries as witnessed by the soaking wet shirt he dons while starting his very own revolution.

My question: does he think he's bad ass? cool even? I'm not sure about other girls, but the mastery of DDR is not at the top of my "must haves" list in a man. I mean, he was even talking to the machine!

Note to self: Begin a skee ball revolution. It is the only game that rules no matter how old you are. The only thing that'd make it better is to win chocolate instead of tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker