Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, March 10, 2006

The hot spot...

...is in my classroom! Sheesh. It was gorgeous outside today and very warm (pushing the 80 degree mark). And you'd think that the genui (plural for multiple genuis people) at the BOE would KNOW that you don't need HEAT if it is warm outside. My poor babies cooked as they tested today.

Is it sick if I enjoyed watching them sweat it out and wondered if it was in fact the test or the temperature?

And can I get a witness for the weekend? Praise the God of all that is holy for the opportunity to sleep in for the 1st time in 3 weeks. Hopefully all of that rest will get me motivated to grade papers...a girl can dream can't she?

Note to self: Never underestimate the power of Dave n Busters...and an ironic movie...with Marisa...on a payday Friday. Sounds like I'm setting myself up for a fantabulous night of memories. Sometimes life is just good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker