Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Shamrocks and Shakes

I heart St. Patty's Day in Annapolis with my posse o' peeps. Had quite the bunch giving the floor some much needed TLC on Friday night, but from what it seems, good times were had by all. From the Jihad that Brian almost had put on him by the cabby to swervy, wandering while looking for a 679 that didn't exist...thanks guys. It was sa-weet!

Needless to say, I woke up on Saturday with the shakes and the worst cramps I've ever had...to the point where I almost passed out in the shower. Lovely way to begin the weekend. Hats off to Casey for not totally freaking out on me when she heard my groans and gasps for air. =P

Note to self: Green makes people crazy, so whoever said that green is a soothing color is OBVIOUSLY not Irish. Car bombs still rock. I love blinking beads. I don't like green-shirt wearing drunkards who spill their car bombs all over me shorting out my blinking beads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker