Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Disappointment

Nothing like a double whammy.

Taxes=retarded! I can't believe that I owe such a significant amount of moolah to GB and our freaking government. I hate that they take so much outta my hands anyway but now I owe more? What kind of world is this? I owe like 500 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers. And I don't even like bacon on my cheeseburgers.

Tournament yesterday=pathetic. We played horribly. Granted, we lost to good teams...but it is ridiculous that we can hang in there with good teams, but not put them away when it counts. We just couldn't get anything started and it was mucho frustrating. Hopefully tomorrow evening we'll be able to redeem ourselves a little. Sheesh.

Note to self: Is it bad if I look forward to the next installment of Sex and the City On Demand? Is it wrong if I never get tired of Friends re-runs? Is it weird if I apparently don't understand what is so great about Santino on Project Runway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker