Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Last day of HER.

Tis a day for celebration.

I have finished my last grad class with VK...and it is a HUGE relief. No more pointless assignments that she doesn't even read. No more tallies and bet pools of how often she says "everyone." No more handouts...ps...I wonder if she even realizes how many trees she could save by not copying everything under the sun from 1979. No more CUTTING ME OFF!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Note to self: Put a Tide pen in the car...cafe mochas are unforgiving.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM , Blogger Rob Monroe said...

    I know several people that just keep their Tide Pen in their shirt pocket! Anny's is always in her purse. She needs it often....

     
  • At 1:08 PM , Blogger MAMA said...

    Tide Pin? TIDE PIN! Shout wipes work better. Have I taught you nothing?
    But if you insist on using a Tide Pin just take note,....do not let it dry in direct sun because it will discolor your clothing.

    Tide Pin pshaw. Shout Wipes forever!

     
  • At 1:11 PM , Blogger MAMA said...

    and CONGRATS on surviving the pin headed, rude, know nothing, worthless instructor! She is in your past now F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!!

     
  • At 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You've become a victim of my suggestion, eh? best I can do is say My badd...
    Do you order your mocha extra hot like me too??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker