Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Crabfeast and Hot Fuzz.

What a weekend! I guess I can't expect any less when I get to reunite with Marisa and my surrogate brotha.

It all started with the Quatro de Mayo celebracion with brotha's work peeps. Nothing like burning tequila and a spitting 23-year-old Archaelogy grad assistant to get the weekend off right. Oh wait, I think Critter's hubcap margarita was better ON FILM. =)

The crabfeast on Saturday was great...if you don't count the freezing cold, overcast weather. I don't know what could be more entertaining than fitting 30 some cases of beer in the back of the Jeep with 30 some bags of ice...twice! Nevermind the flip cup and pop bottle assaults to boot.

Then onto the Cinco de Mayo fiesta at la casa de Adam/JB/Dan etc. Massive props to JB for letting me use one of his sweatshirts...and all of the reminiscing about the hot tub from the Outer Banks. I love lamp.

Marisa, Erica, and I saw "Hot Fuzz" today and it was fun-neeeeeeee. A must see by all "Shawn of the Dead" fans.

Note to self: Never underestimate how much flip cup the future business leaders of America really want to play OR how much beer pong boys will play.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger MAMA said...

    Sounds like fun was had all! Too bad the weather didn't play it's part a little better.

     
  • At 8:04 AM , Blogger MAMA said...

    Type o!!!!!!!!! Oh MY. OOPS Fun was had BY all!
    I need to proof before pushing the post button.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker