Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Skee Ball!!

Ok, so I got to relive some of the most awesome games of my childhood on Friday night. I accompanied some super cool peeps to Dave and Busters, the Chuck E. Cheese for adults. Having never been, I was intrigued by what the big deal is about D & Bs.

First of all, Skee Ball rocks. It took me back to my roots...where I was too big to do any of the other rides and games at Chuck E. Cheese's. Apparently I still have the touch with those smooth wooden balls.

Secondly, basketball games rock. It was raining hoops when we stepped up to that plastic partion! Apparently, I still ahve the magic touch, even under the influence. =P

Note to self: Beware of driving games, ring issues, and ticket stealers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker