Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Frozen Turkey.

The Boy and I made the trek back to the Mitt for some good ol' fun with the fam and food galore. 4 pies, 1 cake, 24 lbs of bird and all the fixins. MMM MMM good. It snowed and was ridiculously cold the entire time we were there. It's funny how easy it is to be reminded as to why I don't live there anymore!

Regardless of the cold, we had a good time and I was totally stoked that he finally got to meet my sister, best friend, and assorted Michigan extended family. Sweet.

Note to self: Coming back from 5 days off BLOWS. As significant as that statement is, it seems impossible to forget but I always do! Augh. Caffeine on a Monday? Unheard of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker