Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Panther Pride.

We played against Patuxent, my old school before I became a Hurricane. Although we didn't play our best match, we managed to sneak one by the Panters in 3 games. The best part of the evening was getting to catch up with my girls from Lusby. Katie, Katie, Christie, Chrissy, and assorted others. Sheesh. I do miss coaching/working with them. Good times. Great memories. Fabulous people.

GOOD NEWS TOO!!! No practice 'til Monday. Hail Mary full of grace. There is a God in heaven and he's SMILIN on me today. I needed a break from coaching to get my life back in order. Besides, my feet need a rest.

Tomorrow's the big Homecoming game. I will probably get a pie in my face. And My Boy and I have a homework date. For the first time in several weeks, life is taking a turn in the right direction.

Note to self: As much as I love being a Hurricane, a little part of me still can't hide that Panther Pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker