Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Homecoming

Spirit Week at Htown. Translation: A reason for kids to go absolutely bizurk and not get in trouble. Sure it's all fun and games...crazy clothes, painted faces...but sheesh. They get a little crazier every year. Or is it that I'm getting older?

FYI: Hanson is coming to town. That's right. MMMBop is making a comeback. Aren't they like, 40 now? Ok, so I'm exaggerating...but seriously...who would go and actually pay money to see them? Oh, yeah, did I mention that My Boy wants to see them? =P

But he has a shirt that says he dated the girl in the band...so that makes it ok.

Note to self: Never underestimate the power of chocolate. AND Happy Belated Birthday to My Boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker