Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Shut Up. I know.

I know I know. It's been awhile. I've been outta my mind crazy busy. Get off me.

School=good. I like my kids; they seem to be good both behaviorally and academically. I'm hoping the trend will continue. Not to mention how much I love my angels from last year who constantly stop by to say hi and see me.

Volleyball=good. We had our first match tonight against 2004 4A State Champs Broadneck. It was a 5 game thriller...and almost a carbon copy of last year's match. BUT one thing was different. NO. The score was still an issue (wrong). NO. The ref was still bad. YES. WE WON!! Awe yeah. Money.

But between school and prepping for school, volleyball and prepping for volleyball...and attempting to maintain my relationship with The Boy...I'M OUTTA MY FREAKIN MIND. Hopefully things will get into a groove of some kind stat before I'm on the fifth floor. =)

Note to self: Fish are friends not food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker