Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Hurricanes are coming!

No, not Katrina and Rita...but the Huntingtown volleyball team! We've started the season very well so far...which is totally awesome seeing as we still have a young team. I'm still optimistic about how things will go, so long as the girls stay focused and we continue to get healthy. Rock on. Good luck to them against La Plata tomorrow.

I'm still outta my mind. I just can't seem to get my head above water. But what else is new?

I'm back from a week of cat-sitting for the Hoffman's. It was nice to sleep in my own bed all the way through the night (meaning Mia didn't wake me up a thousand times). And it is nice to have My Boy back in town. Big ups to his safe trip and good times.

Note to self: The Ren Fest is a grand weekend getaway. Where else can you see all the "colors" of humankind while sipping on your favorite beverage in one hand and knawing on a turkey (ham) leg in the other and watching the dazzling performances of Shakespeare's Skum? Money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker