Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

My life is over.

In other words, volleyball season starts tomorrow. Life...nay, freedom...is over. Every night will be devoted to the best game in the world. Every weekend is dedicated to the promotion of skills for the Htown High volleyball program. I love it...but I also love having the time to visit and chill with my peeps.

This past week I worked camp at St. Mary's College with Morris. Bitchy girls with attitudes and no skills. Lovely. But I got paid and broke a few of them down so it was worth it. I tell ya, I can tolerate a lot of things, but not eye rolling. AUGH! Needless to say, I'll be beyond stoked to see the Htown girls tomorrow.

By the grace of God, Raymond's parents offered to allow me to stay with them last week to cut down on my commute to camp. Awesome. And interesting. It was like vacation (not sleeping in my bed etc) but not since I was working and chilling with the boy's parents. I enjoyed myself immensely, especially since I got to hang out with My Boy majority of last week.

Note to self: Party rules to live by...1) Weights and alcohol do NOT mix. Resist the urge to lift while drinking. 2) Practice before you try to do a fireball. Do not light your fingers on fire unless you ARE drunk. 3) Don't blow flaming cans into the leaves. 4) Beware passing out in an open place filled with drunk friends. 5) Hide ALL markers for safety. 6) You are not a ninja, no matter what you think, so don't try to break boards with your hands, feet, or face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker