Welcome to Turner Land. Enjoy your stay.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Question...

How do people get along without being able to drive?

I know some aren't allowed to drive due to medical reasons, but other than those few, how do the non-drivers live? I was without a vehicle (thanks Adam!) for 2 days and I thought I was gonna die. Well, perhaps that's a little extreme, but the lack of freedom and mobility was killer. No errand-running. No quick trips here and there. It was go-to-school and tagalong to wherever chauffer Bol needed to go.

In a big city, public transportation or good ol' fashioned walking can suffice when one is without a vehicle. In fact, I know some city mice that don't even own a car. But how do those in the suburbs or farm land do it? And NO, tractors don't count as transportation.

Needless to say, I'm happy to be back behind the wheel again...free to roam the interesting lands of the mall and downtown shops.

Note to self: I can't stand stupid people. Thanks for the 12%. How many more days 'til vaycay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
MySpace Tracker